Monday, July 03, 2006

We're Finally Moving

There has been a lot of talk over the past two months about a potential office move. And though the documents are not signed yet, we have them in hand and are preparing on moving this summer. The place we have found is very appealing and attractive, and I'm looking forward to officing out of our new location soon. In the meantime I have been asked by the Regional Team to take on the challenge of moving this office from our current location to our new one.

In light of this, I want to communicate often with staff in our region about the changes that will occur because of this transition. I thought a blog would be the best way for you to stay on top of this unfolding story. I want to welcome and encourage all Staff to leave feedback on this blog, but my focus with this communication will be on Office Associates and Regional Directors.

Check back here often for new announcements, updates and pictures. I'm looking forward to helping move the office and serving you through it. I pray you will reap the benefits of this change for years to come. May the Lord bless our efforts in reaching the Northwest for Christ!

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

Trent-- thanks for your hard work and faithfulness in this process. I'll be back in WA/OR starting August 20th and will be available to help however you need it. Thanks again!

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The offices look great. I love the idea of a professional look!
Derek

 

Post a Comment

<< Home